- General 2-5 days delivery (Australia Wide)
Express delivery (ask us!)
- Handmade in Melbourne
- Refractory dome using Australian refractory clay
- Refractory cooking floor using Australian refractory material
- All Insulated with high quality modern material
- Steel form work
- Steel arch
- Weight is aprox 380kg
- Italian Analogue Temperature Gauge “option”
- Steel door
- 8” Stainless steel flue
- Cementitious Render finish
- Membrane paint ‘option of colours'
- Efficient low firewood consumption
Polito the manufacture ensure the performance of the ovens are always at most importance.
The light-weight construction has transformed the way we cook today. The wood fire ovens take less time to reach high temperature and burning less firewood.
The thermal mass is layered from the Refractory dome and cooking floor. The thick bed of insulation and the wall insulation ensure the oven has high retention of heat.
The masonry external finish using Unitex Uni-Dry Cote® Redi Render™ is certified Non-Combustible in accordance with AS 1530.1